Industry News Desk
Fujitsu Announces Free Access to Its Enhanced Cloud BPM
Fujitsu today announced in North America free hosting of BPM applications for up to ten users
Nov. 9, 2009 10:00 PM
Fujitsu today announced in North America free hosting of BPM applications for up to ten users. Based on the newest release of its Interstage(R) Cloud BPM platform, solution providers and enterprise teams of up to ten users can quickly develop and use process-based applications at no charge and without any time limit by using the platform via the Internet. Registration is available through www.InterstageBPM.com.
Through InterstageBPM.com, solution providers and enterprise teams gain full access to all the components of the Fujitsu Interstage BPM suite -- from process discovery and visualization to modeling and simulation, automation, analysis and process optimization.
The Fujitsu Interstage Cloud BPM platform runs within secure Fujitsu data centers in the U.S., ensuring consistent delivery on SLAs.
- InterstageBPM.com for Teams: In tough economic times, enterprises are looking to demonstrate quick ROI on small projects before considering rolling out corporate-wide process improvement initiatives using a BPM suite. The new Fujitsu InterstageBPM.com for Teams program allows groups of up to ten users to develop and use business applications at no charge. By doing so, they can clearly validate the potential of a full Fujitsu Interstage BPM suite rollout.
- InterstageBPM.com for Solution Providers: The Fujitsu Interstage Cloud BPM platform lets solution providers deliver the powerful capabilities of the Interstage BPM suite with minimum upfront investment. By offering solution providers full, free access to the platform to develop applications, Fujitsu is making it easier for its partners to create new revenue-generating solutions that will benefit the partner and Fujitsu through revenue sharing.
- SaaS providers benefit by being able to access InterstageBPM.com using web services. By combining the process visualization and optimization capabilities of the Interstage BPM suite with the existing solutions that run within their own data centers, these solution providers can quickly offer additional value to their clients and differentiate their solution with very little investment.
- Domain experts looking to create and offer their clients innovative process-based solutions can access a dedicated Interstage BPM server to develop solutions at no charge.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) providers have the option of leveraging the Interstage Cloud BPM appliance, a combination of Fujitsu hardware and software, within their own data centers.
- As part of these free programs, Fujitsu will include a coach for ten days to support enterprise teams and solution providers with getting their first application up and running.
- In addition to these new programs, Fujitsu is offering a free thirty-day trial of the Fujitsu Interstage Cloud BPM platform. This trial is ideal for anyone who needs to start a proof-of-concept to champion the benefits of BPM within their organization.
- Competitively priced packages continue to be available for enterprises that are committed to using the Fujitsu Interstage Cloud BPM platform for creating and deploying multiple process-based applications within their organizations via a private Cloud.
- By leveraging the capabilities of Interstage BPM Version 11 via the Cloud, companies can quickly automate and manage expensive, ad hoc operational processes without compromising on visibility into these processes.
- For more information on the Fujitsu Interstage Cloud BPM platform, or to sign up for one of the new programs or a free trial, please visit www.InterstageBPM.com.