From the Wires
Research and Markets: Latin American PACS Market - Brazil, Argentina, and Mexico
By: Business Wire
Nov. 23, 2012 11:47 AM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t36847/latin_american) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Latin American PACS MarketBrazil, Argentina, and Mexico" to their offering.
A Flourishing Double-Digit Growth in the Region
This research service analyzes the Argentinean, Brazilian, and Mexican picture archiving communication system (PACS) market regarding its revenue, installed base, market share, and competitive scenario. Although the region is still far behind North America and Europe in terms of penetration of the solutionswhere the installed base reaches more than 80.0 percentthe high growth of the industry is likely to change this scenario in the medium term and the long term. The most representative and mature market for this solution is Brazil, which represents approximately 70.0 percent of the total market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Is this an industry or a market? Will these companies/products/services continue to exist or will they be acquired by other companies? Will the products/services become features in other markets?
- How will the structure of the market change with time? Is it ripe for acquisitions?
- Are the products/services offered today meeting customer needs or is there additional development needed?
- Are the vendors in the space ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?
Key Topics Covered:
Total PACS Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t36847/latin_american
Source: Frost & Sullivan
Latest AJAXWorld RIA Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week