yourfanat wrote: I am using another tool for Oracle developers - dbForge Studio for Oracle. This IDE has lots of usefull features, among them: oracle designer, code competion and formatter, query builder, debugger, profiler, erxport/import, reports and many others. The latest version supports Oracle 12C. More information here.
NEW YORK, Dec. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc. (NYSE: AYN) (the "Fund") today released its monthly portfolio update as of November 30, 2012.
Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
Top 10 Fixed-Income Holdings
1) Port Authority of NY & NJ 5.00%, 10/01/27
2) New York St Dormitory Auth (Maimonides Med Ctr) NPFGC Series 04 5.75%, 8/01/29
3) Erie Cnty NY Fiscal Stability Auth (Erie Cnty Ny Sales Tax) Series 2011C 5.00%, 12/01/25
4) New York St Thruway Auth (New York St Thruway Auth Ded Tax) Series 2011A 5.00%, 4/01/25
5) Puerto Rico Sales Tax Fin Corp. Series 2009A 5.50%, 8/01/28
6) Tobacco Settlement Fin Corp. NY (New York St Lease Tobacco Asset Sec) AMBAC Series 03A-1 5.25%, 6/01/21
7) New York St Envrn Fac Corp. 5.00%, 8/15/24
8) New York St Thruway Auth (New York St Pers Income Tax) Series 2011A 5.00%, 3/15/26
9) New York NY Trnsl Fin Auth Series 2002B 5.00%, 2/01/27
10) New York NY Trnsl Fin Auth 5.00%, 5/01/27
Tax-Supported State Lease
Health Care - Not-for-Profit
Water & Sewer
Higher Education - Private
Industrial Development - Industry
Industrial Development - Utility
Housing - Multi-Family
Housing - Single Family
Credit Quality Breakdown
Short Term Investments
Percentage of Leverage:
Tender Option Bonds:
Term Asset-Backed Loans Facility (TALF):
Total Fund Leverage:
Average Effective Maturity:
Total Net Assets:
Common Stock Net Asset Value:
Number of Holdings:
* The total percentage of leverage constitutes 3.64% through the use of tender option bonds, 35.40% in issued and outstanding preferred stock and 0.00% in investment operations, which may include the use of certain portfolio management techniques such as credit default swaps, dollar rolls, negative cash, reverse repurchase agreements and when-issued securities.
** Includes 40,800,000 of preferred stock at liquidation value.
The foregoing portfolio characteristics are as of the date indicated and can be expected to change. The Fund is a closed-end U.S.-registered management investment company advised by AllianceBernstein L. P.
SOURCE Alliance New York Municipal Income Fund, Inc.
In Part IV, we wrapped up our discussions on bandwidth, congestion and packet loss. In Part V, we examine the four types of processing delays visible on the network, using the request/reply paradigm we outlined in Part I.
From the network’s perspective, we allocate the time peri...
In Part II, we discussed performance constraints caused by both bandwidth and congestion. Purposely omitted was a discussion about packet loss – which is often an inevitable result of heavy network congestion. I’ll use this blog entry on TCP slow-start to introduce the Congestion...
Compuware Corporation has announced that SD Times Magazine has named Compuware APM to its 2014 SD Times 100 list as a leader and innovator in the "Mobile Testing, Quality Assurance, and Security" category. The award reaffirms the company's ongoing success to driving mobile applic...
When we think of application performance problems that are network-related, we often immediately think of bandwidth and congestion as likely culprits; faster speeds and less traffic will solve everything, right? This is reminiscent of recent ISP wars; which is better, DSL or cabl...
As a network professional, one of your newer roles is likely troubleshooting poor application performance. For most of us, our jobs have advanced beyond network “health,” towards sharing – if not owning – responsibility for application delivery. There are many reasons for this mo...