From the Wires
Research and Markets: U.S. DoD Information Technology Enterprise Networks
By: Business Wire
Feb. 25, 2013 06:37 AM
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/48kftg/u_s_dod) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "U.S. DoD Information Technology Enterprise Networks" to their offering.
This research service focuses on the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) information technology (IT) systems budget spending. Included in this service are research, development, testing, and evaluation (RDT&E); procurement; operations and maintenance (O&M); and services. Contract activity for the DoD IT enterprise networks for 2011 is also included. The DoD IT enterprise networks budgetcomposed of the Army, Navy/Marine Corps, Air Force, and Joint Service spending plansis included in this study. The study indicates which technology products and services are emphasized in DoD IT enterprise networks spending and contracts. The base year for financial spending is 2011, and the market forecast is from 2012 to 2017.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the growth areas within the DoD IT enterprise networks market, and what procurement will be the focus through 2017?
- What segments, technologies, and services make up the market?
- What are the leading market drivers and restraints?
- What are the top programs for the market?
- What technologies and services will the program budget emphasize?
- What companies are leading DoD IT enterprise network research, procurement, and services?
Key Topics Covered
IT Enterprise Networks Overview
Total DoD IT Enterprise Networks Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
IT Enterprise Networks Systems Breakdown
The Last Word
- This research service is an overview of program funding and contract activity for DoD IT enterprise networks activities.
- IT enterprise networks are used by department-, agency-, and office-level organizations for nondeployable command and control and functional communications requirements.
- Forecasts do not include classified programs and budgets. Portions of the total market information are not accessible to the public.
- Program funding is derived from the DoD 2013 budget request and includes designated portions of overseas contingency operations (OCO) funding.
- Contract data is based on the 2011 calendar year.
- Program funding and contract spending values do not always align year to year because of a combination of administration costs, multiyear contracts, and technology use across segments.
- IT enterprise networks programs of record, ad hoc requirements, contract segmentation, and funding forecasts beyond 2013 are made at the analyst's discretion.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/48kftg/u_s_dod
Source: Frost & Sullivan
Latest AJAXWorld RIA Stories
Subscribe to the World's Most Powerful Newsletters
Subscribe to Our Rss Feeds & Get Your SYS-CON News Live!
SYS-CON Featured Whitepapers
Most Read This Week